Friday, March 26, 2010

What's on my plate...


I've been busy... really busy.
With my day-job work, baby and Muahaahaa...

Working my butt off... but for good reasons. I'll share more about them all in due time... However, here's 2 things that I would like to mention.

First up...

I'm so excited! I'd been invited by Chief Elf Jessie of Glücklich to be her first guest artist to draw on her canvas shoes! I had a really good time designing my own shoe... however it wasn't without lots of persuasion from Jess to pen it straight onto the canvas (what happens if I made a mistake?? it'll be such a shame... :) haha) Here's what i've come up so far with my first pair ( its not totally completed yet)... I've got one more to go... Another design to think of... :)





Some of you might find her work familiar, Chief Elf Jess was previously from ivampshoes, till she resettled herself here in Sydney! With a new life and all things good ahead lined up for her... She'll soon be ready to burst out there with her new collections under the name Glücklich...

Now that brings us to what I'm about to tell you next...

Muahaahaa will be going to the Markets! Glebe Markets that is... I've got some good stuff that I've brought back from my travels and will be putting them up there. This will happen in conjunction with something BIG... an achievement for me that is... but like I said... will be revealed soon. Also, I've invited Glücklich to be there with me at the stall to share her lovelies with all of you. So please shower us with your love & support by being there!!! I'll be bringing along food and drinks... so rock up and surprise us and have a good time!

Details:
17th April 2010
9am till 4pm
Glebe Markets
(Glebe Public School Grounds)

No comments: