Saturday, March 20, 2010

Audi Fashion Festival 2010...

Audi Fashion Festival is the next big event in Singapore... happening between the 28th April to 2nd May, With Big names like Roberto Cavalli and supermodels traveling into the Cosmo city for this festival... it's gonna be an exciting week!

One of the brand names that I'm looking forward to would be Marchesa. I would so love to be there to drown in the awesomeness of their designs! (Someone pleassee get me there!) Samsung is the official presenter of the Marchesa show... Dedication to technology & design??

I guess now... Fashion ain't just all 'bout clothes, shoes and accessories. It's gone all the way into your handbag... look deeper... your communication box - your Mobile phone. From being the brick-like chuncky handphone to the sleek, shiny mobile.. alot has changed. Samsung initiated collaboration with local designers Ben Wu and Desmond Yang to create pieces that would complement Technology.In conjunction with Audi FashFest, they are promoting their new smartphone, Samsung Wave. Being an avid supporter of creativity myself, it's always nice to see group collaborations or support to allow growth in arts and design. Why not?!

I've never been a Samsung mobile user before... but HeLLo!... a phone that hangs off at the end of your necklace... I'll say : Woot! I'll have it!

For their dedication to Design + Technology, I'll give Samsung 2 thumbs up!

When Fashion meets Technology...
Ooo... someone get me that necklace piece!

No comments: