Friday, March 5, 2010

Home Sydney Home...


To Me-self: a Warm Welcome Back!
(maybe I am fitting in better and more at home is Aus)
To all : Been missing for awhile... but not lost :)

We had a good time in ever-changing Singapore. A lot... and I really mean A LOT has changed especially down town Orchard Road! Buildings pulled down and New ones seem to grow so quickly from out of the ground. Sometimes it does feel that one can't really seem to keep up with this vibrant city. Guess that's what I love 'bout this city...

Another change I've noticed... which REALLY annoys me! My waist size has gone up! I haven't really gone up a size... not quite there... but I seem to be in between sizes! Argh! What can be any worse than that? Clothes in Far East Plaza are basically a 'No go Zone'... seeing that only people like my sister who are paper-thin gets to wear the range. (sense some form of Jealousy, people??) But to justify the increment in my waist... NIKITA... so I guess all is good then.

Little Nikita spent her first Chinese New Year... meeting family and new cousins! Of course not forgetting the highlight of CNY! Ang Paos ... (Yes... we, her parents did breakeven...maybe even making a little bit more in receiving Red Packets on behalf of her! Thanks to her Popo... hehehe) Food was superbly yummylious... who can ever complain about that in Singapore. Cheap and good! That's all that matters. And of course, easily available. Anyway... here's a pic of us celebrating our first Chinese New Year together.
(To keep Mr M's identity a secret... I've put on a mask... )

No comments: