Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Disney... A whole new world!


My friend, a beautiful bride-to-be,
is going to Disney World! As one of the destinations for her honeymoon...

Anytime that Disney pops into my radar... I'll be thinking of Princesses... The Little Mermaid, Beauty & The Beast, Cinderella... But when you say... DISNEY WORLD... My mind rockets off to the thoughts of Mickey waffles, Mickey Toast, Mickey pasta, Mickey Pressed Cut Sandwiches! Everything and anything I can have my hands on could possibly be created as or imprint with Mickey Mouse or any wonderful Disney characters!

I'm so envious!

Note: Mr M, We've definitely got to go there someday... especially with our lil'ones!
They'll love it! Who doesn't?!

As much as I say I've done enough DisneyLand around the world...
I'm now wanting to visit Disneyland HKG too!

Here's a sneak peak why...

Image from Monoxious

No comments: