Monday, October 18, 2010

Jungle Animals...


Meet Caitlin...


Caitlin's 2! Yay! and I'm so envious of you!
I wish I could be a young girl all over again... better still - be part of Janet's family and have Janet plan my birthday parties for me... hehehe
Jungle Animal Themed Parties are so much fun!!!

Click here to check this out!

Well Done Mommy Janet!

I'm glad the illustrations got me involved with part of the fun!
And most of all... we have a Happy Little Girl :)

Read all about Caitlin, together with Mommy and Daddy on their adventures through parenthood and daily squeals of Fun, Laughter, Joy and Love at Tickled Pink Stories

1 comment:

jan said...

oooh! I just saw this! oooh! You are too sweet my dear. Keep those photos of dear little Nikita coming too. She is so adorable! Hugs...