Monday, October 18, 2010

Booo... Internet DOWN!

I just wanted y'all to know that I'm still around...
I've been sleeping alot ( I was going through a 'alliwannadoissleep' phase - now I'm over it ) and recently hung up my keyboard while I go through a change of internet service providers... which takes a couple of weeks to get fixed... It is times like this when you truely appreciate having chosen the right Internet Service Provider from the very start. Here I am having to suffer the consequence! when I could have continued with a more reliable source from before...
Meanwhile, I'm spending more time with Bubbs and Mr M.
I've been travelling interstate quite a bit lately for work and missing them heaps.
Psst...But I'm secretly lovin' that Mr M tells me that the house feels empty without me...
Anyway... Keep a look out on this page cos I'll be back soon on the 27th October

No comments: