Sunday, March 8, 2009

The story behind this picture...

The other day, I was transferring picture files I had accumulated over the years from my pesky temperamental external hard drive... and I found a picture taken by Amelia which made me smile when I looked at it.

Over 2 years ago... a few months after moving to Sydney... I was lonely... *this was before I met Fiona. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone to be there with me while Martin was away on his trips and a friend that would be by my side at home during a blackout...?

I missed Charcoal, but he was in Singapore and it would be really nice to have another addition to the family here in Australia... but Martin wasn't convinced. *Boooooo

Anyway, after trying so hard to sell the idea of having a pup for so long, he still wouldn't budge. Not wanting to whine about it all the time... I finished a box of Kleenex tissue papers... cut the images of the pups out, stuck them together and posted it on the lampshade next to his side of the bed...

*Voila!
My constant 'silent' reminder to him for a puppy... The things women do... *Muahaahaa
Anyway... I got a pup a few months later...  so it did work! 

Hahaha

No comments: