Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just a quick one...


It's been absolutely crazy the past weeks... Fii and myself have had our schedules filled up... when we do get time for ourselves... we just wanna chill and not do anything... when I say 'Not do Anything'... we Really don't wanna do anything at all. 

Work has been crazy... our social life after work has had a great kick start this year... *not that we're complaining

Besides our social life... we're taking steps towards building our lives here is Sydney... Fii's on a path to finally calling Australia her 'Home' which I'm really happy for her and know she deserves it. Similar to Fii in establishing herself... I'm helping Martin to build our Home during the weekends or whenever I possibly can. Soon we'll have our loving pad for all to come and join us down under. 

Much much more is happening... but we'll share as we go along...

Who knows what 2009 has installed for us... Toodles!

XOXO,
Amanda & Fii

1 comment:

Amanda said...

thanks my partner in crime!! love you long time!! whahaha :P

fi