Monday, August 11, 2008

Vamp My Shoes!!!


Back during the nineties in Singapore, Mary-jane canvas shoes were the "IN-thing" for school girls... I was no exception. Just as I thought this trend was over and done with... I've found someone who has made it a comeback... but this time with a splash of colours! I cannot find words to describe how comfy and cute these shoes are... maybe "Quirky-licious" + "Awesome!"... or better described, as Singaporeans would say "damn Chio!"... (meaning Beautiful) 

iVampshoes is the baby of Creative Whiz, Jessie Cheng. What started out as an idle hobby eventually evolved to become a Cult fashion among friends... since then this Cult FaZ has begun to spread infectiously! I'm proud to admit that I'm a victim of this craze, as they bring back memories of the good ol' days. Using various materials and textiles, all of them are painstakingly illustrated with love and patience.

I'm waiting to add my 2nd pair of iVampshoes to my collection. Hope you like them too!

XOXO,
Amanda

No comments: