Saturday, August 27, 2011

You're my CuppyCake... SugarPlum...


Yummy, Yummy, Yum!
Here's one of the things I've been wanting to show...

Tadahhhh!

My Cupcakes! Made from my heart with Love for my
Lovely friends... Jess & Fii

I've shopped online at Baking Pleasures about a month ago... buying moulds and edible dusting powder.
I've waited till this week to be able to make the cupcakes... considering this is the first time I've decorated cupcakes like that...
I think I've done a pretty awesome job... :)

2 comments:

jan said...

Yes you did darl...it's one awesome job! Can I get you to make some for Caitlin's birthday too? hahaha...

Amanda said...

Of course! I'll ask Jessie to bring it over with her... depending when she arrives for Caitlin's birthday though... otherwise I'll just make some for Caitlin and fam... :)