Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here comes Monday...


The weekend has finally come to an End

Boooo...

But!!! I've survived my First week!
Since Nikita's Popo (Grandma) left for Singapore - besides working Full-time and Freelance jobs, I was left to do all the cooking, mopping, washing, bum chasing, changing browned nappies and everything of all sorts to do for bubbs and around the house; and for the house.
Of course, kudos to Mr M for being so excellent. He helped alot!
I know... I'm not very successful as a Housewife.

So that also means my blogging is terribly lagging behind :(

Anyway... I leave you with a funny pic (well I find it funny) of
Nikita's Miss Rabbit.

She was such a Stinker... ewww

** Missy was being washed and hung up to dry...

Brace for the week!

Wishing you all Happy Days ahead!

1 comment:

jan said...

hahaha...so cute! Poor bunny...