Monday, May 31, 2010

Little Voice Haven...


As my life gets busier and busier each day with lots of focus on family and work... I truly appreciate the time I get to be out and about on my own and catching up with friends. It's what I always tell Mr.M - 'Taking a little breather' to refocus and self reflect in life and return to my sanity... hahaha It's amazing how taking a Time-out does so much for me and makes me feel good afterwards...

Out and about with the girls one weekend ago, we happen to chance upon this store in Queen Victoria's (QVB) called Little Voice. Such a beautiful store - It'll be hard to imagine anyone walking pass and not entering to have a look. There we met the creator of Little Voice, a lovely friendly lady... Nastassia, whom we got on chatting for quite abit, sharing about our lives here and what we love.

This was truly the highlight of the week for me!

...Inspiring...

...The Little Voice Collection is inspired by a desire to capture the most magical aspects of childhood through furnishings, fabrics, jewelry, accessories and art. The collection reflects familiar, consoling and beautiful elements. Many of these creations are built around the premise of advocating core values such as love, joy, peace and acceptance. ...





Shop 34-36, Level 2
Queen Victoria Building (QVB)
429-481 George Street, Sydney

1 comment:

jan said...

oooh...I love the table & chair sets!