Monday, November 16, 2009

*Tick Tock Tick Tock...

There's a lot that's been happening here in my world... with so many things coming my way... I'm squeezed dry for time! Therefore the lack of post... :) But all for good causes and I'm Happy

First of all...
My Best Bud, Miss J is here to stay!!!

Helping Miss J settle in Sydney took quite a bit of my time. From house hunting to IKEA shopping and of course heading out and about... I loved every bit of it. As long as she's Happy - I'm Happy! I've truly had a great time. House hunting's good fun, Tiring... but reminds me of how Mr M and I went about for 1 year before finding a House to call Home... still a good experience. But what's even better is exploring all sorts of apartments with different living conditions... Geez! some were really HORRID! Tenants from Hell - Black stained carpets with shoe box living conditions... Ugh!

Then there's IKEA... first time ever have I been there - receiving a receipt of over a $1000 worth of goods. Lucky it ain't my bill... hehehe But spending mulla when you've got it is sure good retail therapy.

Anyway... just to sum it up... Here's Miss J with a taste of back home @ Mamak
She seems happy to me... and I hope she continues to love it here and maybe call it Home like I do now!

PS: Although she's given me permission to put up her pics before even seeing it... I thought I better hold it off and get her to give me her consent for it to be shown to the world. hehehe Love the expressions. Kawaii!

Miss J with her first Teh-O and Milo ais

Miss J and her first Roti Prata or Roti Canai, some may call it...

1 comment:

jan said...

hahahaha...love that "Kawaii" face!