Saturday, September 5, 2009

Feeling Fluffy...


I saw these cutest little shoes on Etsy from prettylittle!

And of course I bought them... The Bunny ones! How can you say No to these Little fluffs for your Little one...

Lacey, crocheter and felter of them little shoes has done a wonderful thing for all little ones out there... making them a 101% more adorable!!! She's got heaps in her shop so do check it out... I think it'll make a cute little gift for a baby shower!

I know I'm planning a little too far along as Little Girl is only due during Christmas, which is Summer here in Australia... but soon enough it'll be 6 months along and Autumn/Winter will be here...

Muahahaha... My first purchase for my bubbi

2 comments:

fio said...

wahahahhaha its so cute! im sure she will look so cute sleepin in them.

Amanda said...

I know! My first purchase... *giggles

Showed them the Mr. M ... he laughed... hahaha