Sunday, January 18, 2009

When you say "Vampire"...

I think Twilight... I dream Twilight... I fantasize Twilight... and Edward Cullen... hahaha

These books by Stephenie Meyer captivates the imaginations of many, mine's no exception... the attraction to a Vampire like Edward Cullen, his super power abilities and the great magnetism of his charisma (* which I thought was portrayed really well by Robert Pattinson in the movie). Of course... The Cullens are 'Vegetarians' which delightfully makes them or rather, Edward, perfect for us, Humans. 

Besides the story revolving around romance, I'm a sucker for legends and fantasy with different characters, which makes these books more than perfect for me. I don't know how else I'll be able to convince you to read the book... I could go on and on... You just gotta read it! Anyway.. here's the Twilight cast photoshoot done by Vanity Fair. Woot!

Lucky Fii, she's gone on holidays back to Singapore... so she only had to put up with me and the Twilight blabber for a week...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

WAHAHAHHA yeah man! Amanda's crazily crazy about TWILIGHT! and she's casting the Twilight spell on everyone she knows!!

fi

Anonymous said...

I'll make sure you get addicted too... Just wait and see! Muahaahaa...! I miss you! Hurry back...

Amanda